Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Can't help on the hang-up issue, but for underscore, press Option S ("-"), then press the Alt key and select the second choice.
    How do I type an Underscore on the keyboard?
    in 4 keystrokes :
    [option] , -, [alt], [enter]
    Cool! Does the [Enter] automatically select the underscore on the menu and do other keys select other items on the menu? Is this menu discussed somewhere?
    enter is just to confirm your current selection, which by default is the underscore. You can use the 5-way nav aswell .

I think it's discussed here now
    You dont need to hit anything to select the underscore in the menu. You can hit the next letter you want to type and it will insert the underscore AND that next letter. For example, to type "_m" you hit:

1. Opt
    2. 's'
    3. Alt
    4. 'm'

BTW you can use the Alt key to scroll down through the list. Typing "=4" would be:

1. Opt
    2. 's'
    3. Alt
    4. Alt
    5. Alt
    6. Alt
    7. Opt
    8. 'd'
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    with a simple search or look at the FAQ;s you could have found this out
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    How does one get an underscore generated from the thumbpad? Any clue guys?
    Read the FAQs on this site
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Thanx mate
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Read the FAQs on this site
    that, the manual, or even maybe a search
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Read the manual, it's there for a reason. Also, you can look it up on the Treo itself (Menu-> Keyboard Help, in most typing situations)!

Honestly, you must be missing so much of what the device can do if you haven't read your manual.
    <merged for Treo 600 forum users>
    I am looking to find out if there is a "underscore" key on the treo 600? I have not been able to find one. Any ideas???
    hit option key
    hit s key
    hit alt key

it is the first one down on the 650, I think it's the same on the 600
    Thank you!! Search actually *does* work.
    Whats an underscore?
    <merged>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234