Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FYI guys, there another option to use MP3's as alarms using an app called waveAlarm. It also requires PT to play the MP3, but unlike LookAtMe is NOT free.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Anyone able to get wavealarm to work? I can get it to play the wave once, but it doesn't repeat.
    Originally posted by dixter13
    The fantastic and amazing Bob's alarm will play midi's and wave's, but am not sure if these are mp3's. Can anyone add to this?
    Hi

You're right, WAV & MIDI but no MP3.

Ton
    Been using Lookatme without an issue on the Treo600 for quite awhile now... Check it out! Link is on the first page of this thread.

NCTreo600
    Originally posted by Lakers0340
    Anyone able to get wavealarm to work? I can get it to play the wave once, but it doesn't repeat.
    If you want it to repeat you need to select the number of times it plays in the main screen. If you have a reminder wave file set it will play it after the snooz is up.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    FYI guys, there another option to use MP3's as alarms using an app called waveAlarm. It also requires PT to play the MP3, but unlike LookAtMe is NOT free.
    the difference between the two apps is obivous. wavAlarms allow you to assign any wave/mp/ogg files to any application unlike LookAtme which only does event (if i'm correct)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12