1.    #1  
    I just came across a stereo handsfree headset by Belkin with an fm radio built in at Office Max. It's not the highest quality radio (no presets, just a 'scan' button to tune), but I think it may serve its purpose. From what little I've tried it so far, it seems ok. The radio is bypassed whenever the phone is on so no listening while you talk. I haven't tried it with mp3's yet, but I assume it works just like any other headset.

Check it out, may be a good option if you occasionally use the radio. The one for Motorola V-60 (F8V9012-FM-E-MK) has the same plug as the 600. And at $19.99 (14.99 on Belkin site) a lot cheaper than the SD Radio product.

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=149302
    HI, I am going to check base on Monday with my contact at skullcandy to see if they can make thier headset work for phone \, and headphones. The head tech guy and I had a long conversation the other day. will keep all posted.
    I tried that exact stereo headset thinking it would work, but when I tried to play MP3's thru Pocket-Tunes, it came out thru the Speaker. I took it back. Still looking for a stereo headphone set with mic...
    Originally posted by jscacchetti
    I tried that exact stereo headset thinking it would work, but when I tried to play MP3's thru Pocket-Tunes, it came out thru the Speaker. I took it back. Still looking for a stereo headphone set with mic...
    which headset? skull or Belkin?
    Mcnab
    Sorry, the Belkin model. Bought it at Staples. I tried it out right in front of them because I didn't want to waste my time.
    I think Skullcandy has the right idea. I think there needs to be some sort of switch in the unit. The same thing that prevents the headset that comes with the unit from working with MP3's is what also seems to stop it from working with the Belkin unit.
    My old 300 headset works right (3 rings instead of 2 for the 600), but people say they can barely hear me when I'm talking with it, and I know it works fine with the 300....