1.    #1  
    Anybody been able to locate the Treo600 Cradle in stock?

L
    Lee Ladisky
    According to the banner at the top of my page, they're not shipping until October 23rd.

But what does that mean... Treo 600 wasn't supposed to be available on Sprint until Oct 13
    I was told by Mobile Planet on Friday 6/17 that they were receiving a limited number on that day. The rep told me there were over 100 backordered so it would be futile to order and think that I would get one of the few they were going to receive. Maybe we'll hear from a lucky person who had one shipped out yesterday.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by sbpooch
    I was told by Mobile Planet on Friday 6/17 that they were receiving a limited number on that day. The rep told me there were over 100 backordered so it would be futile to order and think that I would get one of the few they were going to receive. Maybe we'll hear from a lucky person who had one shipped out yesterday.
    I ordered mine from Mplanet over two weeks ago (hopefully, that means I was one of the first in line). However, they have delayed the release of this no fewer than 5 times and the date now shows 10/31!!!

PS: They claimed they received NONE yesterday, so whatever that means...

L
    Lee Ladisky