1.    #1  
    Went to Wally World to get a SD reader. Was told they are about $30. Saw what I thought was a USB rom (the keychain memory that some in sizes like 128M and such). It was $19 and I wanted to see what size it was for that cheap. It was not what I thought it was. It was a Lexar Jumpdrive Trio. You can stick a SD,MMC, or memory stick into it and the PC thinks it's a temp drive. SO I pluged it in and drug my MP3's into it and BAM...
    I had tunes.

It's (IMO) a quick, cheap and easy way to get your MP3 or OGG to the T600

Here is a link to the info
    http://www.digitalfilm.com/jumpdrive/jd_trio.html

Just wanted to share that, Matt
    I picked up a JumpDrive Trio a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of getting my Treo 600, and can affirm that it rocks! I've had it in my pocket carrying around a 256M SD card since I got it. It has come in handy a number of times, when I've needed to move files between machines on different networks. I had forgotten how handy sneaker-netting can be

The only downside is that there is no loop to stick it on a keychain.

Since it is a USB 2.0 device, the transfer speeds are great, and it is definitely small enough to always have on you. A great companion for the Treo 600.
    Same here - gotta love Wally World!!
    Would "Wally World" be Wal-Mart?
    Originally posted by speclcajun
    Would "Wally World" be Wal-Mart?
    Yep - He He.
    Another great option (for laptop users) is the PNY 4 in 1 PMC adapter card. You can insert the SD card directly into the adapter card and the transfer rate is blazing fast. Oh, it also works with OS X w/o any software.
    Yeah Mahn! I be Jammin!

Picked up a Fujifilm 256MB SD Card, a PNY USB Reader and downloaded the free version of Musicmatch. Took all of 40 seconds to zap 42.9MB of music files ( Matchbox 20 - Yourself or someone like you) onto the SD Card.

Listening to Rob Thomas belt em out while I type this!

Rock on Treo 600 users, Rock On!!!