1.    #1  
    why is as my phone just lieing idel on the table , every 5 min or so the light come on and then goes off...!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I was experiencing this yesterday, too. I think it was because I was in a low signal area, and it was switching back and forth betweem roam and pcs.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Could it be the same bug as with the 270 where it would randomly switch on and off if it had any SMS in the 'Pending' folder?

/Andreas
    More likely that you have the old version of the Business Connection client on your Treo 600.
    Originally posted by Treo_Ken
    More likely that you have the old version of the Business Connection client on your Treo 600.
    Yes.. the Business connection used to do this.

Mike
    I have the same problem. The treo screen lights up for one minute and goes off for 4-5 minutes. I have the old business connection software on my treo 600, but will be upgrading today when Sprint has the software on their web site
    Originally posted by oxoxtro600
    I have the same problem. The treo screen lights up for one minute and goes off for 4-5 minutes. I have the old business connection software on my treo 600, but will be upgrading today when Sprint has the software on their web site
    You will have to delete the old software off your Treo when you update, so you might as well do it now and stop the screen cycling.
    T deleted the old business connection software today and the screen cycling has stopped for the last two hours. A soft reset also stops the screen cycling for a few hours
    I had this same issue after upgrading from my treo 300. Turns out that the Treo updater and radio updater files were causing my treo 600's screen to keep turning on. After deleting both files on the Treo and from my backup folder - I was golden.