1.    #1  
    Hi,

Purchased & installed SnapperMail on my 180 yesterday. Everything is working great. Seems like a fine program.

However, it seems that the GPRS connection gets lost dduring the day, and the auto send can't fetch unless I disconnet, and then reconnect getting my little triangle GPRS indicator. This seems to defeat the whole purpose of auto fetch.

Anyone else experienced this?
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Yes, it happens to me all the time. I find the GPRS from T-Mobile very inconsistent, particularly in NYC where I live. Even in other parts of the country where I travel, you never know whether you're going to get (or keep) a GPRS connection even when you have three or four bars on your telephone connection.

I've had my Treo 270 since the first week it was introduced, and a VisorPhone before that. I love my Treo, but the wireless data experience has been less than wonderful. I'm always disconnecting and reconnecting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the connection.

I'm switching to Sprint (and a Treo 600) for that reason. Although some people complain about Sprint's telephone coverage, my impression is that its PCS service is much more consistent and reliable than GPRS from T-Mobile.
  3.    #3  
    This only started happening when I installed SnapperMail yesterday. Otherwise, T-MO internet/GPRS coverage has been fine.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.