1.    #1  
    Hi all....any opinions as to the best 3rd. Party launcher that is Treo 600 compatible. I was using Silverscreen on my old Palm and it is nothing great. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
    I used to use Silver Screen and switched to Launcher X. It's a bit nicer, but once again nothing to jump up and down about.

I notice that after installing Silver Screen that I can no longer use the keypad to scroll down the various programs. Have to use the stylus. This happen to you guys?
    I'm just trying out Zlauncher - seems pretty cool although the initial configuration is a bit clumsy.

At first I thought it didn't support navigating through the apps on each tab with the rocker, then I discovered you had to click the centre button first. It then took me a while to work out how to get out of app selection mode, you have to move left off the first app on the tab.
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Zlauncher is the only way to go. A little cludgey to set up but it is by far the best and the only launcher that supports the 5 way nav. Love it.
    yeah me too cannot scroll with ss deleted it
    Originally posted by oggle
    I notice that after installing Silver Screen that I can no longer use the keypad to scroll down the various programs. Have to use the stylus. This happen to you guys?
    Yes, because silver screen, like all other 3rd party launchers right now, do not support the 5 way navigation. They need to be updated by the developers to support this.

Last I heard Launcher X will be updating, but who knows when.
    Originally posted by oggle
    I have used SilverScreen on my Visor for years. However when I discovered that the d-pad doesn't seem to work on the 600, I will not be using it.