1.    #1  
    Can anyone help? Although i have the new version of KeySuite installed on my Treo 600, I am having a big problem. When I receive an SMS, the number does not relate to the date. I am guessing that the phone app is still accessing the built in OS5 database. Is there anyway of changing this. It is a huge pain. The same thing happens when I press the down button in the Phone App. The built in database appease and not KeyContacts. Any suggestions for a workaround? The build in Contact app. just doesn't allow enough flexibility for syncing to Outlook. Thanks.
    I'm currently using DataViz Beyond Contacts -- it too doesn't use native contacts dB. Thouht I would just limp along, regularly syncing BC and periodically syncing the native one.

However, I'm looking at iambic Agendus professional right now. It does utilize the native contacts dB and handles SMS & email. Not sure though how many of Outlook's fields Agendus supports though.
  3.    #3  
    I was thinking of Agendus as well. The only problem is that I just purchased Snappermail....!!! Looks like it might be the best solution though. Does anyone have any experience with the application?
  4.    #4  
    I was thinking of Agendus as well. The only problem is that I just purchased Snappermail....!!! Looks like it might be the best solution though. Does anyone have any experience with the application?
    I am having the same problems....

There is NO WAY to use KeySuite (or I am sure Beyond Contacts) and a REPLACEMENT for your native Palm PIM apps because there are to many programs that are reliant on the natives... SMS just being one...

I am syncing now BOTH Keysuite as well as the native Outlook Contacts (the dates etc don't seem to cause much of an issue using Keydates only.. same for KeyTasks and Keytnotes).

Does anyone have any experience with this Agendus program?

Will it sync ALL the fields like KeySuite AND tie into the native apps? I am really looking for this kind of solution as it is silly to sync and carry two idential databases.

I do NOT undertsnad why Palm OS does not come out with a FULL sync solution.. WHen I went over from Pocket PC, I was very surprised when I found out it didn't (the 1st time I went to find some info that wasn't synced and I was STUCK).

Any thoughts on Agendus.... Anyone using it that can give insight?

Mike
  6.    #6  
    I just tried the demo version and unfortunatly it is the same result. Although you can dial from the database, when you receive an SMS for example, no name is associated with number - a really really annoying thing!! Any suggestions other than syncing the 2 databases would be appreciated.....