Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I'm on a mac. Running Panther. I cannot find a Photos folder or the Send To Handheld application. Even after doing a full search of the site.

I installed directly from the Handspring CD.

Grant
    --
    Visit www.throwingtoasters.com
    Not available for Mac, yet. You can email pictures to yourself and they will be convereted and can be stored locally for use like favorite's pictures. You can also use Splashphoto, which will put them on your Treo for viewing but you won't be able to access them for your favorites pictures.

Originally posted by ToasterBoy
    So I'm on a mac. Running Panther. I cannot find a Photos folder or the Send To Handheld application. Even after doing a full search of the site.

Grant
    Originally posted by philipgood
    Not available for Mac, yet. You can email pictures to yourself and they will be convereted and can be stored locally for use like favorite's pictures. You can also use Splashphoto, which will put them on your Treo for viewing but you won't be able to access them for your favorites pictures.

Thanks much - exactly what I wanted to know.
    Originally posted by paulhorne
    Go to http://www.splashdata.com and try Splash Photo -- it's super fast and easy, runs on OSX, converts photos into Palm readable files and installs them. It's also got a great photo manager on the Treo.
    Does it support the Treo 600's 5-way navigation?

Also, is there an issue with SplashPhoto and the Treo 600, as described here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SplashData/message/3101
    Originally posted by ToasterBoy

Grant
    Actually, I'm running Jaguar and I do have the "Send to Handheld" application. I never installed anything from the Treo 600 CD. Since I've always used a Palm, I naturally just used Palm Desktop 4.1 for Mac (which I believe is still a free download) and iSync.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12