1.    #1  
    I am reviewing one for an article I am doing and I have questions for you experienced users.

I am using agendus but I would like to find a datebook manager that allows me to dial a contact directly from the appointment calendar. The way agendus is set up reminds me of the four steps you have to go through to do anything on a PPC. There has to be a program that allows me to select my 4:00 with Mr. Jones and choose "dial contact."

Is there a date manager that allows me to use the Dpad?

Does anyone know of any future programs in development especially for PalmSmartphones that 600 users might look forward to?

Is there a way to access a given favorite without having to go into the favorites menu? I think someone asked that but refresh my memory on the answer.

Does anyone use the external keyboard? If so, what style is it (who is the OEM)? I can't tell from the picture.

EDIT: One more question. Is there a free MP3 player out there that I can try out on this? I can't register it since it belongs to sprint and Pocket Tunes hasn't been installed.

That's it for now. I am sure I will have more questions later.
    Last edited by pcsnpixels; 10/18/2003 at 09:03 AM.