1.    #1  
    I bought my Treo 600 and I have set my wife up with the Treo 300. The problem is thta the sprint customer service rep had no idea whether I had data on the second phone or how to deal with a second vision plan. My current plan is:

$89.99 PCS FREE & CLEAR WITH VISION
    MINUTES ARE SHARED ON THIS PLAN
    ALL MINUTES INCLUDE LONG DISTANCE
    2000 ANYTIME MINUTES
    UNLIMITED MB OF PCS VISION
    DATA IS NOT SHARED
    CALLER ID, CALL WAITING
    VOICEMAIL

Has anyone successfully added a 300 as a second phone to their 600? What did you have to go through to do it? What was the plan that you were on and what plan are you on now?

Thanks for everyone's input...
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    Originally posted by cfsully
    I bought my Treo 600 and I have set my wife up with the Treo 300. The problem is thta the sprint customer service rep had no idea whether I had data on the second phone or how to deal with a second vision plan. My current plan is:

$89.99 PCS FREE & CLEAR WITH VISION
    MINUTES ARE SHARED ON THIS PLAN
    ALL MINUTES INCLUDE LONG DISTANCE
    2000 ANYTIME MINUTES
    UNLIMITED MB OF PCS VISION
    DATA IS NOT SHARED
    CALLER ID, CALL WAITING
    VOICEMAIL

Has anyone successfully added a 300 as a second phone to their 600? What did you have to go through to do it? What was the plan that you were on and what plan are you on now?

Thanks for everyone's input...

On the Sprint site.. I found this info.. it appears the plan is just 25.00 per month to add another phone on PCS vison...hope this helps

From the Sprint site:

PCS Add-a-PhoneSM Monthly Fee

Minutes are shared across all PCS Phones on your plan. Add PCS Vision to additional phones for a total monthly fee of $25.00/phone by dialing * 2 on your PCS Phone after activation.
    Sully,

You may not have much leverage if you just started this plan, but incentives to keep Sprint have included unlimited Vision for $5/month.

I just got it, as part of a larger package of incentives. Might be worth trying for.

On the other hand, I also realized that $25 a month may represent the same thing, in that the typical charge to add a phone is $20, which shares all your minutes, and the extra $5 may be the Vision charge.
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    Originally posted by AngelFCh
    Sully,

You may not have much leverage if you just started this plan, but incentives to keep Sprint have included unlimited Vision for $5/month.

I just got it, as part of a larger package of incentives. Might be worth trying for.

On the other hand, I also realized that $25 a month may represent the same thing, in that the typical charge to add a phone is $20, which shares all your minutes, and the extra $5 may be the Vision charge.
    Hmmm...good thought...wonder if I still qualify for a free 2nd phone....then again..my wife hates this brick...so I'll probably just sell the 300 on eBay for $100 or something.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
  5.    #5  
    I just spoke with customer retention and the rep told me that my plan includes unlimited data for both phones. Maybe it is a function of my plan that I signed up for in Aug of 2002 when the Treo 300 first came out, but I do not have to pay additional for data on my wife's phone.

So color me happy We have a Treo 600 and a Treo 300, sharing 2000 peak minutes and another 2000 off peak, each with unlimited data for $89.99 per month plus taxes.
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    Sully,

You're just adding to Sprint's reputation for very uneven customer service! It sure does depend on who you talk to to get what you need.

Good for you! Enjoy surfing -- even with the wife's brick!

Nice other toy, by the way. Trucks aren't my thing, but "da's a nice one -- a really nice one."
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    Originally posted by AngelFCh
    Sully,

You're just adding to Sprint's reputation for very uneven customer service! It sure does depend on who you talk to to get what you need.

Good for you! Enjoy surfing -- even with the wife's brick!

Nice other toy, by the way. Trucks aren't my thing, but "da's a nice one -- a really nice one."
    Hey thanks man! I'm trying to figure out how to use html to shrink it down a bit...I realize it is a bit big... any idea how to use the width= and height= function with HTML?

I do enjoy my truck much. If curious, it is a 2000 Regular Cab Dakota R/T. My first run out without any engine modifications was a 14.7 @ 93 MPH in the quarter mile. Not bad considering it was also 95 degrees on the track, at 1800 feet elevation and that my truck with my fat **** in it weighs 4200 lbs.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    </strong>
    that pisses me off ... I had the same exact situation as you (except that the wife gets the T600 in this case ) & they made me get a year contract and pay an xtra $5 a month for vision on the 300. But they did give me 5 percent off the bill per month...
    Originally posted by itsyvonne
    that pisses me off ... I had the same exact situation as you (except that the wife gets the T600 in this case ) & they made me get a year contract and pay an xtra $5 a month for vision on the 300. But they did give me 5 percent off the bill per month...
    I didn't say they still would...it was offered to me day one when I first signed up...of course, my credit scores were up there (which does actually have something to do with it) and I also signed a 2 year agreement.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    </strong>