1.    #1  
    hi !

hope i will receive my TREO600 soon; just wanted to know if there's a "no image" browsing option available in blazer.

got a limited data amount per month contract and i would rather save up Kbs than have to look at stupid banners etc.

all-the-more, this should make browsing faster !

the best would be to be able to switch on and off images at will.

maybe some of those URL you have problems connecting to would be available too ?!?

THX for your insight
    yes there is a no image option. If you want real speed without images use eudora.
  3. p03
    Can I select and copy text from a web page in Blazer, or can I still only drag it around? That's one thing I hate about Blazer on my Treo 270.
    "Can I select and copy text from a web page in Blazer, or can I still only drag it around? That's one thing I hate about Blazer on my Treo 270. "

well, I just copy and pasted that, and yes I am currently on my T600
    Originally posted by tmc19108
    yes there is a no image option. If you want real speed without images use eudora.
    Have you tried EudoraWeb on the 600. I have, and while I agree its unbelievably fast, its fairly broken on the 600.

I still use it for Yahoo message boards and its speed is a total pleasure. However, I can't log in to yahoo and most other sites because its missing the SSL libraries. I presume they were taken out when the installer removed incompatible files (at my option). This means I can't use any of my profiles on most sites. Its quite frustrating.

Has anyone gotten around this?

Pete
    Last edited by Pete_L_P; 10/18/2003 at 04:57 PM.