Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    skidoo so far that is what I have been doing with a great deal of success, take care, jay
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    and clutter up my calendar? with wake ups???
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ahalvor
    and clutter up my calendar? with wake ups???
    Heaven forbid.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I like the look of Bob's Alarm but, was wondering how many alarms can I set at one time? I need to set a AM and PM daily. Thanks
    Something like a couple of hundred. There is also a midi file that has been uploaded to play with. I use it throughout the day - it's my morning wakeup, check in, and other chores reminder.

Ben
    ------------

Originally posted by TalonSF
    I like the look of Bob's Alarm but, was wondering how many alarms can I set at one time? I need to set a AM and PM daily. Thanks
    Anyone get vibrate to work on Bob's (or is there another alarm program that uses the vibrate feature??)
    Bob's alarm works great. I have 6 alarms set up and it works fine.

Josh
    My favorite:

All internal and SD ringtones show up in alarm sounds. Up and down work on the 5-way, but not left and right, but the up and down navigate progressively left and right. Good looking, change colors, etc.

http://www.bitwareoz.com/clock.htm
    I find that MegaClock has a lot more options and is laid out better than Big Clock. I 'm glad that OS5 prevented me from loading it on my Treo 600 so I could take advantaged of the MegaClock suggestion from this Thread.

It works when the phone and PDA is off. The Keyguard issue is not a problem for me.

Tks for the idea.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12