Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mine works! I woke up this morning and the phone updated in a few minutes.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No problems in Miami except the girls are hot and the Marlins are eating the Yankees!
    Any1 having probs still? Mine worked when I activated it last Tuesday but now hasn't worked since Thursday, except when i was on the beach yesterday, ironically.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  4.    #24  
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    Any1 having probs still? Mine worked when I activated it last Tuesday but now hasn't worked since Thursday, except when i was on the beach yesterday, ironically.
    no problems except a lot of people blocking the streets on saturday night.
    andres
    Since that initial provisioning debacle, I've had no problems at all. I'm finding I get a signal in places I didn't with my previous non-vision phone.

All in all, I'm a happy customer right now.
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    Seems that alot of pepole had probs provisioning, which was fine for me. Just sucks that I'm stuck like Chuck now with my error 3000. This hasn't been the smoothest transition.
    Uncheck use network time in preferences. Bet your unit is set for mountain time, or the wrong date or year. Correct that, then try to access the web. It should provision without error. I had gotten about 15 error 67's until that. Hard reset if necessary than set the time correctly.

This fixed min after hours of tech support and suspected network failures. Simple stuff, posted elsewhere in two places yesterday ny your's truely
    Hopeless Gearhead
    THere must be some kind of error on my network. When I access web sites they all say THE MARLINS WON!! Can that be?

Must be static generated from NY?

GO MARLINS!!!!
    Originally posted by davidrousseau
    Uncheck use network time in preferences. Bet your unit is set for mountain time, or the wrong date or year. Correct that, then try to access the web. It should provision without error. I had gotten about 15 error 67's until that. Hard reset if necessary than set the time correctly.

This fixed min after hours of tech support and suspected network failures. Simple stuff, posted elsewhere in two places yesterday ny your's truely
    Nope....time was correctly set on Eastern time.
    Vision works well here in West Palm Beach.

Sounds like we have the makings of a South FL user group. Those of us PPC users who converted to PALM for the TREO 600 could use the support. Reply back if you all are interested.
    Well Sprint tech support concluded that it needs to be replaced. Now the trouble is trying to find another one . I'm starting to regret this decision.
    Vision works fine here in West Palm Beach!

Sounds like we have the makings of a South FL user group !
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    A group for us in South Florida would be nice.

I had major Provisioning problems this weekend (Saturday, October 25th). I received my Treo 600 Friday afternoon and it provisioned without a hitch.

Saturday, all day, I couldn't Provision. I did not get an error number and the SPCS Level 2 tech was as curious as I was about the issue. I checked the time zone and system time, attempted to do a manual reprovisioning and the phone would not take the info.

After a final hard reset I checked the Networks Tab (where only Sprint Provisioning) was listed before and typed in my own information. To our mutual surprise it all worked without a hitch.

Not sure what happened but, so far so good.
    Originally posted by caneguy
    THere must be some kind of error on my network. When I access web sites they all say THE MARLINS WON!! Can that be?

Must be static generated from NY?

LOL, ;...maybe the Yanks didn't like the spanky, we should send a T600 to Beckett! ...if anything good came out of this, finally the Sports writers are finally telling the truth: NY should rebuild, fire & hire guys that want to play for the love of the game & not $$$ only!
    Originally posted by 7zero
    A group for us in South Florida would be nice.

I had major Provisioning problems this weekend (Saturday, October 25th). I received my Treo 600 Friday afternoon and it provisioned without a hitch.

Saturday, all day, I couldn't Provision. I did not get an error number and the SPCS Level 2 tech was as curious as I was about the issue. I checked the time zone and system time, attempted to do a manual reprovisioning and the phone would not take the info.

After a final hard reset I checked the Networks Tab (where only Sprint Provisioning) was listed before and typed in my own information. To our mutual surprise it all worked without a hitch.

Not sure what happened but, so far so good.
    how did you enter your info manually?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    how did you enter your info manually?
    The Level 1 and Level 2 walked me through the ##Codes to use.

It was a "Manual Provision" type of situation.

The only one I remember now is: ##774. This code is used to check the PRI Checksum (mine reads 0x8D39) and to "Reset to Facotry Default Settings).

The tech also updated my PRL to 10021.

Can't remember the other codes though.
    Originally posted by 7zero

The Level 1 and Level 2 walked me through the ##Codes to use.

It was a "Manual Provision" type of situation.

The only one I remember now is: ##774. This code is used to check the PRI Checksum (mine reads 0x8D39) and to "Reset to Facotry Default Settings).

The tech also updated my PRL to 10021.

Can't remember the other codes though.
    yea we did ##774 and Reset, then the phone tried to provision then failed (Error 3000). The odd thing is when I go across town Vision works. I hope with the replacement it'll work here.......
    I'm on my 2nd unit and still no Vision. This one didn't even provision!
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Jaggrey.

Check your PM.
    Nothing yet
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast