1.    #1  
    ...a one touch "disconnect from Vision" button. Preferably, by tapping the data transfer arrows or signal strength meter. I have the Samsung i500 now and am waiting for the Treo, and I know this would be very helpful.

Is this possible?

Thanks! -M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    If you click the phone button it will disconnect your connection. Also you will get voice calls if you are not activily downloading or uploading data (the green arrows are lit). I tested that this morning. I still can not believe how much more productive I am with this phone. I will never go back to a regular phone after having one of these smart phones.
    Originally posted by webdev
    If you click the phone button it will disconnect your connection. .
    Doesn't work for me. But who cares if you always have Vision on?
    Originally posted by wcarlson40
    Doesn't work for me. But who cares if you always have Vision on?
    Right. So long as the arrows are grey, what's the difference?
    Regards,

Robert
    The Treo needs some sort of a program that will allow the use of mp3s (or some type of voice ringer [.qcp, .wav, ect.]) to be used instead of only midi ringers. My Treo will play mp3s, why can't it have an mp3 as the ring tone. That is the only thing so far that my 7135 had that I miss with my T600.