1.    #1  
    Anyone try Bug Me on on their T600? I loaded the demo - but you can only load 3 notes! Not enough to get a good feel of what this app has to offer. I also noticed my phone screen blurring out after the note is closed. It clears up right after though.
    BugMe 4.0 was working yesterday.. now it gives me an instant reset, not sure why.
    i used bug me daily on my t300 and purchased it. It resets my 600 almost everytime i use it. So i deleted it. I e-mailed bugme web site. No response yet.

Any other quick note taking applications that have an alarm feature as a reminder. ???
    I also had Bug Me on my previous Treo 270 and it worked well. Now that I have my New T600 it is working except for the alarm which for me does not work. Other than that, visually it looks good. Make sure that you upgrade to their newest version 4.3.7
    Based on what I see from electric pocket they are pretty good about providing upgrades.
    http://www.electricpocket.com/bugme-palm/

I have used BugMe and love it... I will hold out that a update is coming.... If anyone else has info let us know.
    I visited the Electric Pocket website last night and they posted a newer version of BugMe v4.3.9b. I downloaded it and it works
    fine ... however the alarm feature requires that you do a few things.

If you want to use the alarm feature make sure that you choose the alarm by going to the menu and select OPTIONS-PREFERENCES- ALARM SOUND. (choose one you would like to have played.. you will hear it play) then click on OK

Then Select time/date by clicking on the Clock Icon.

Now this is the important step.... exit out of BugMe. Your alarm will now work....

Note: if you DO NOT exit out of BugMe... it will show you your note but without the sound. the key is to exit BugMe after you have set it up.

I sent Electric Pocket a note.... and have not heard back...

Hope this helps.
    Originally posted by halford
    i used bug me daily on my t300 and purchased it. It resets my 600 almost everytime i use it. So i deleted it. I e-mailed bugme web site. No response yet.

Any other quick note taking applications that have an alarm feature as a reminder. ???
    try diddlebug. it's a great program!!! it does just about everything that bugme does, plus it's os5 compatible

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...4&prodID=16870
    i was disappointed with bugme. 11/01/03 i downloaded the newst version and tried again. this one works with the 600, no problem!
    try diddlebug. it's a great program!!! it does just about everything that bugme does, plus it's os5 compatible
    However unlike bugme, diddlebug does not have the capability of setting an alarm for anything more than a few hours. For example, I could not set an alarm on Sunday to go off on the Wednesday. Bugme does have this capability...

Also, though at first glance the latest version of BugMe seems OK there is at least one issue. The idea behind BugMe is that it 'bugs you' with repeated alarms to a note. I found that though the first alarm played fine, if you did not catch the alarm the first time, the following 'bugging' alarms do not play untill you hit the keyguard button. HTH
    Last edited by Magohn; 11/02/2003 at 11:26 AM.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    actually, when you tap to set the alarm, if you choose "absolute" you can set the alarm for any day of the week at any time you want. and when it goes off, you can choose to snooze the alarm. i'm telling you, this program is solid! but if you would rather pay for bugme! that is your prerogative...
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    diddlebug 2.60 is crashing my treo. Its reproducible whenever i hit Record/send from a drawing.
    Originally posted by sbono13
    diddlebug 2.60 is crashing my treo. Its reproducible whenever i hit Record/send from a drawing.
    Ya, this happened to me as well when I was checking out the features of Diddlebug. The send function is supposed to be used only if you have Snappermail. It allows you to email your sketches. Check out the bottom of the this page... http://www.snappermail.com/palm/mail/

I don't like that it crashes my device, so I just stay away from the "send" function, since I don't own Snappermail...
    The thing I really need on these programs is PERSISTENT alarming. I tend to completely ignore the first several when I'm unconscious.

Neither BugMe or Diddlebug will persistently alarm. Both work without crashing--I have the latest versions.

When the phone is off, and the alarm comes on--BugMe works. For one alarm. DiddleBug works. For one alarm.

Neither will keep alarming. They just keep the friendly message on the screen. BugMe beeps when I unlock the keypad. Diddlebug just lays there.

I'm not about to disable keyguard.

Does ANYONE have a program that is easy-to-set and persistent?