1.    #1  
    Confirmed today, BB will carry it officially as of October 26th (i.e. you can walk into the store and walk out with one!)

Space will be made in displays aroud the 24th, you may get a glimpse then...

Should retail for full price, $599 w/$150 discount for new Sprint accounts. Handspring deal may be better for some.
    Can you confirm this? How rock-solid is your information?

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    CDMA or GSM
    Be a damned shame if my Kyocer 6035 that has two years on the Best Buy Extended warranty should suffer a tragic accident(it really has been acting up)....wonder if they swap me out the 600 which I could then sell on ebay and wind up with a free one?????
  5.    #5  
    My son works for Best Buy. Saw the memo with layout rec for display. I was busy, but my wife stopped in and saw the actual sheet. It is real. Will be available the 26th.

As always, YMMV if the earth spins off its axis or BB does somethig weird, but this is the tangible info we have/saw.
    Scan the memo.

I wonder if CompUSA will follow shortly.