1.    #1  
    Hi all,

If you join Ebates (free) and use their shopping link to go to Handspring.com, you get a 5% rebate on everything you buy. No forms, UPCs, or receipts to send in. The amount gets deposited into your Ebates "account" and they mail you a check every quarter. I've been using them for a couple years -- it's a great little bonus for many online shopping sites.

If you're not already an Ebates member and feel like giving me a referral bonus, you can use this link to sign up:
    http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_land...om&refpageid=1

(Hope it's not bad form for me to include the referral. If so, just go to Ebates.com and sign up directly.)

Happy shopping!
    -Suzie
    Last edited by coffeetalk; 10/17/2003 at 07:52 PM.
    Any rebate if you purchased directly from Sprint? There's a referral fee in it for you if the answer is yes!
  3.    #3  
    Doesn't seem like they have Sprint PCS as a rebate partner. They do offer $15 for signing up with T-Mobile, though.

You can check all their partners on their website. Also check the "More Cash" section to see offers like $15 for getting a fee-free AMEX card. Cha-ching!

I promise, I don't work there or anything -- I just like getting free cash.
    I was just about to post this... fortunately (for me) I searched.

Here's my order info (roughly):

$399
    + $8.50 shipping
    = $407.50
    - $20.38 (5% ebates... I *think* it's calculated based on the total amount, including shipping)
    - $4.08 (1% cash reward credit card)

Total = $383.04 (or thereabouts; no tax cause I had it shipped to a non-business presence state)

I wonder, though... will it matter for ebates purposes that this is Pa1mOne, whereas ebates lists a rebate for Handspring? I am inclined to think they will honor it, but I have no factual basis for my belief.