Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    This looks like a great price for this card. Will it work with the Treo 600? Should i buy one now in hopes that someone will write drivers? Do the palm drivers work out of the box?

    Someone who knows please respond!

    Thanks.

    Here is the link. BTW- This is not my auction.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3052606984
    Barrett
  2. #2  
    Do NOT buy this. It will not work! Current palm BT sd cards are not compatible with OS 5.x devices and there are no plans to develop drivers for them. OS 5.x devices will require entirly new BT D cards which should be available from Sandisk, Hagiwara, etc shorty (hopefuly)...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3. #3  
    GFunk,

    YOu get your treo yet?.......your footprints are all over this web site...LOL


    Jerry
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks,
    Had I done a better search through the forum, i might have been able to figure this out.

    Anyway looking forward to an all in one card anyway.


    BTW- What does everyone plan on doing with their bluetooth or 802.11 connections?

    Syncing to my PC without wires sounds cool, but I could do that through vision on my 300 (have not tried on the 600) albeit was slow.

    B
    Barrett
  5. #5  
    Will we be able to sync with Wifi, or with BT, or both?
  6.    #6  
    you would think that you could sync either way.
    i still don't know what you would use it for besides sync and print, there is going to have to be a heck of an app to make the bluetooth work with the jabra- or so i have been told.
    Barrett
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    GFunk,

    YOu get your treo yet?.......your footprints are all over this web site...LOL


    Jerry
    You would think so huh?
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8. Quake97's Avatar
    Posts
    557 Posts
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    #8  
    Palm is really losing out on not having a BT card for OS 5.x devices. I really wanted to get a Palm Tungsten C a while back, but had to settle for the T2. For me BT is more important right now. Hopefully that Wifi SD card from SanDisk will be out SOON. They say Fall 2003, which could be anytime up until December 21st! I swear, if the Treo 600 had BT it would be 85% perfect, the other 15% would be the screen.

    Joe

Posting Permissions