1.    #1  
    I ordered my Treo last Thursday from Handspring....was told I would have it in five days. My account was 3 days in "pending credit" and five days in "awaiting shipment". I gave up. I called Sprint at 3 PM Thursday afternoon and my new Treo arrived at 10:30 this morning (Friday). I will decline shipment on the other when it arrives (if it ever does!)
    That happend to me last year with my T300. With the T600 I went direct to sprint. Next day action. Handspring's distribution leaves much to be desired.
    Sorry to hear you both had such a bad experience with Handspring.

I've had excellent results with them - twice now!

I've ordered a Treo 300 from them in the past and ordered my Treo 600 on the first day it was available. In both cases the units shipped out the same day and I had them in my hands by noon the next day.

Couldn't be happier with them!
    JT
    The same happened to me when I got my Treo 180 last year.
    Originally posted by jthompsn
    Sorry to hear you both had such a bad experience with Handspring.

I've had excellent results with them - twice now!

I've ordered a Treo 300 from them in the past and ordered my Treo 600 on the first day it was available. In both cases the units shipped out the same day and I had them in my hands by noon the next day.

Couldn't be happier with them!
    I'm happy with HS too, but I wouldn't be if I had to wait over a week on an order with an 'overnight' shipping option.
    I was told by HS CSR reps that I was one of the very first orders on the first day, and that no orders would be shipping until the next day. Are you sure you got a Treo 600 the next day (Wednesday was the first day to order, and Thursday was the first day to ship, I believe). I got it on Friday, and don't think I read any posts here about anyone ordering from HS and receiving it before then.
    sorry for the delay in getting back to you...

you are correct - I ordered my phone on Thursday morning (before 7AM on the web) and received it Friday at 12:00
    JT