1.    #1  
    The t600 appears to allow hand drawings as well as photos for picture messageing. Is there a way to use these drawings outside of the picture message application as the drawing package appears to be embeded into the messaging app.

Regardos.............................
    Check out snappermail. www.snappermail.com

Best email app hands down IMO
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
  3.    #3  
    maybe i need to rephrase my question.

how do I access drawings created in the picture messaging app. all it seems to let me do is send them. Can't i save them as jpegs or gifs or something?

Regardos...................
  4.    #4  
    if i send the message i can go to sent messages and save the picture. unfortunately I can't save the picture from the new message, drafts or outbox.
    I wonder if there is a screen capture utility for the Palm -- you might want to check that out.
  6.    #6  
    is there a drawing package similar to that used in the picture messaging app that i could use?
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ngarland
    The t600 appears to allow hand drawings as well as photos for picture messageing. Is there a way to use these drawings outside of the picture message application as the drawing package appears to be embeded into the messaging app.

Regardos.............................
    What hand drawings are you talking about?

I didn't see a drawing package in SMS app? Huh?

If you have a pic on your SD card that you put on there by whatever means and it is jpg, just copy it to your "all" folder, then you can share it within the picture app.
  8.    #8  
    this might only apply to UK orange users......

in photo messaging app select new. if you tap on the picture icon in the screen center you can select wether to use a photo or drawing. if you select "add drawing" a little drawing app opens and lets you squigle a quick picture.
    Do you not have this?
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ngarland
    this might only apply to UK orange users......

in photo messaging app select new. if you tap on the picture icon in the screen center you can select wether to use a photo or drawing. if you select "add drawing" a little drawing app opens and lets you squigle a quick picture.
    Do you not have this?
    Ahh you have something extra that isn't on my US/CDMA Treo.

No wonder I thought you were bonkers. hehehehe