Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Sierra Nevada

I have used quite a few of the music organizers out there. I cannot believe MusicMatch is considered the best. It is aboslutely clunky to use and looks horrible.

iTunes will steal the show on Windows as well.
    Sierra Nevada:

I NEVER understood why people liked Music Match. I ALWAYS thought it was akward and un-user freindly????

iTunes Rocks (Pun intended!!!)

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
    Originally posted by JakeE

Sierra Nevada:

I NEVER understood why people liked Music Match. I ALWAYS thought it was akward and un-user freindly????

iTunes Rocks (Pun intended!!!)

Jake
    Okay you never understood why people liked music match, here's a couple of reasons why:

After music match became one of the only media players to offer 320 Kbps MP3 encoding for free, it developed a fairly large following. Its features are well integrated with the cd burning software and its easy (relative term here) to use.

Musicmatch radio offers a ton of fairly good radio stations, most of them for free.

Music match is also compatible with most portable music players. In addition to that, music match offers the user quite a bit of personalization if the user desires it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12