1.    #1  
    Hello,

Do chargers (ac and auto) and USB HotSync cables from the Treo 300 work with the Treo 600? How about the cradle?

Thanks,
    Gerald
    my 300 charger worked on the 600 as well as the USB sync cable. I haven't tried out my car charger. I will try it out as soon as I get in the car tonight
    trying to post on another thread - when I hit submit, it showed up here. Hmmmmm....
    Car charger works

Basically, anything that plugs to the USB port and isn't form factor-dependent will work. The headsets are not quite the same (will sort of work but not perfectly). Cradles are not compatible.
    The car charger for the Treo 300 and the cradle won't work with the Treo 600. The car charger will appear to work, but it's really draining the battery. I am not sure why this happens?
    Originally posted by comcom
    The car charger for the Treo 300 and the cradle won't work with the Treo 600. The car charger will appear to work, but it's really draining the battery. I am not sure why this happens?
    That didn't happen for me. I had to pick up my T600 at Fed-Ex, it was D-E-D as far as a charge goes. I used my T300 car charger and it worked just, even powered it up to about 64% charge. You might have a defective charger.
    Car charger....home charger..and Treo300 ear buds.....all work wth my 600.

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!