1.    #1  
    I spoke to a rep today at T-Mobile. I asked about the Treo 600. She at first told me that it is in stock and they are shipping. I got so excited. Then she tells me she has to transfer me to the upgrade department. When I spoke to them they said it was suppose to be released on October 13th, but it is now expected October 20th. Has anyone else spoken to T-Mobile re the 600 to know if there is any truth to a October 20 release. It would be great if that is true.
    i think you spoke to the only two ppl at tmo that heard anything about the 600.

when ever i ask, they never heard of it or planned not to carry it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    I spoke to a rep today at T-Mobile. I asked about the Treo 600. She at first told me that it is in stock and they are shipping. I got so excited. Then she tells me she has to transfer me to the upgrade department. When I spoke to them they said it was suppose to be released on October 13th, but it is now expected October 20th. Has anyone else spoken to T-Mobile re the 600 to know if there is any truth to a October 20 release. It would be great if that is true.
    Just left a message for "my contact" we will see what they have to say.................
  4.    #4  
    The rep I spoke to at first said she did not know, but then she looked it up inthe compute and read out all the specs to me.
  5. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I am betting that their information (10/20) is outdated now that we are hearing about the gsm 'error'.....