1.    #1  
    Maybe I've been "out of touch" since I've received my T600, but ...

1. Wasn't there supposed to be a $50 mail-in rebate from Handspring? I just called them to inquire and they say "no". I see that TreoCentral has the phone for new Sprint users for $399. Without the $50 rebate my cost is $449.

2. Anyone know why my T600 does a soft reset everytime I use the "Find" function?

Thanks in advance for any input.
  2.    #2  
    C'mon guys - go ahead and flame me for not being able to find the answers myself! I did a search, but nothing showed up!
  3.    #3  
    Anyone know the answers?
    Didn't search too hard on that find crash...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ight=Find.html

On the rebates there are lots of rebates around... I am not familiar with the $50 one. Did you have a Treo300, buy from somewhere else like Treocentral, sign a longer service contract...etc. etc.
    Originally posted by E Man
    Maybe I've been "out of touch" since I've received my T600, but ...

1. Wasn't there supposed to be a $50 mail-in rebate from Handspring? I just called them to inquire and they say "no". I see that TreoCentral has the phone for new Sprint users for $399. Without the $50 rebate my cost is $449.

2. Anyone know why my T600 does a soft reset everytime I use the "Find" function?

Thanks in advance for any input.
    1) I thought that the $50 mail-in rebate was from TreoCentral, not HS.

2) Where are you using the Find? I haven't had that problem.
  6.    #6  
    I looked at the thread above. It doesn't seem to help me. I'm using the find function in the address book application.

I could have sworn that there was discussion in this chat room that said that Handspring was offering a $50 rebate for purchasers of the T600. I'm a new user to Sprint, so I received the $150 credit, but I also expected to receive the $50 rebate from Handspring. How can TreoCentral sell the T600 for less than Handspring for new Sprint users?
    There are two $50 rebates mentioned on this page. Not sure if either is what you were thinking of.

http://store.treocentral.com//pop_up...00_pricing.php
  8.    #8  
    ##377 indicates that "a reset was caused while running "WordToGo"" However, I don't have this program installed on my T600.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Word to Go and Sheet to Go viewer are installed silently when you install the HotSync software. If you saw a download link on a web page for a .doc or .xls file and clicked it, your file would download in Blazer and open into the Docs to go viewer that came free with the Treo. I hear that BC might work this way too for attachments when Sprint release version 6 (we are waiting...)

The find feature is a little flaky on Palm OS as the other thread attests.

You could nuke the Docs to Go files if you want to get rid of them. The files listed in the Delete list are:
    Documents
    Sheet To Go
    WordToGo
    WP_P2P
  10.    #10  
    Thanks! That fix worked great for me!