1.    #1  
    Here's my question. Since we KNOW the camera basically is worthless on the t600, can anyone figure how to insert an SD card into the t600 and send a picture from the card?

I have a casio digital camera that records to an SD card. I'd like to pop it into the phone/pda and send a picture that way.

Anyone have any thoughts on how?
    Send it? You mean, via e-mail? I think that'll depend on how your e-mail software handles attachments. With Snapper, it looks like I might have to transfer the file from the card to the Treo's internal memory using FileZ, but I can't fully test since I don't have any jpegs loaded on my card.
    Originally posted by wombat2
    Send it? You mean, via e-mail? I think that'll depend on how your e-mail software handles attachments. With Snapper, it looks like I might have to transfer the file from the card to the Treo's internal memory using FileZ, but I can't fully test since I don't have any jpegs loaded on my card.
    nope, with snappermail you can send right from the card. Just click attach and in the upper right corner, choose your card. You'll then see a file directory of card. Navigate to the DCIM directory and there's your photos (if you've moved them from the camera to the card or from your pc to the card already.)
    I copied files from my PC to a SD card and they were treated just like any other picture in the "Card" category, once I found the right directory to put it in on the SD file system.

If you can get the files there ( you'd need a PC or 3rd party palm software to copy em around ) you can use the built-in picture sharing infrastructure, I'd guess.
    You're right, I was looking in the wrong place. I don't have a photo to test with, but I am able to attach mp3 files in Snapper from the card. It looks like it's choking on the filesize, though.
    spashphoto....