1.    #1  
    Just an FYI -- Vaja Cases has posted on their site that they are making a case for the Treo 600 and it will be available soon. For those who haven't seen their cases, I think these are the finest PDA, Cell, and iPod cases made. They are made in Argentina and are absolutely beautiful.

They aren't available yet, but should be soon.

www.vajacases.com

I'm guessing I'll buy one. I have a 2 year contract, and I need a good case. They are really pricey, however.

B
    Do you have a URL for the news? I didn't see anything about them making one for the Treo 600. I bought a case from a couple of years ago and they are absolutely beautiful.
    It's just a banner announcement at the top of the page for the other Treo cases.

There is no link, or picture of the 600 case.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Looks like it's just leather though. I was hoping it would be made out of the same material like the ones for the ipods and sony P800.
    Originally posted by slffl
    Looks like it's just leather though. I was hoping it would be made out of the same material like the ones for the ipods and sony P800.
    I would bet it's going to be a semi-rigid case like the I-Volution Vader series... That's what I have requested and they have confirmed that a case like this is in the works.

I even asked them for some type of removable screen protector, but beggars cannot be choosers!

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Generally those I-volution cases come farther down the pipeline. The first case they release is usually a rushed Bellagio style case, nice because it's a vaja but it's no I-volution.
    Originally posted by slffl
    Just leather?

IMHO, Vaja's leather cases would be far superior to an ipod type case.