1.    #1  
    For those of you that got the ProClip dash mount for your 300's and loved it, I just got an email from a salesperson there:

"Dear Customer,

We will be releasing a holder for that device the first part of November. I will keep your email on file and notify you as soon as it becomes available."

I'll re-post as soon as I hear or see anything
    Thanks for the information. I highly recommend this Dash Mount. Very well made.
    Very good news!
    Thanks
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Nice looking product, thanks for the link
  5. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    It's early November... any news?
  6.    #6  
    nothing yet... as soon as I hear I'll post
    Just heard from them and they are trying to locate a Treo600 to use for size, they are waiting for HS to send them a "dummy."

L
    Lee Ladisky
    After making an inquiry, I received an email from Proclip two days ago. They are having trouble finding a "dummy" for the mold for the Treo 600. They did indicate; however, they expected to have the Treo 600 mount available soon. No date provided, though.

I found the email.

Hopefully very soon. It is a high priority here, but we are having trouble getting ahold of a dummy to make the holder. We are actively working on getting it asap and will contact you as soon as we have it available.

Best Regards,
    Jenny Spilling
    ProClip USA
    US Toll Free: 800-296-3212
    Tel: +1 608-838-8950
    Fax: +1 608-838-8949
    E-mail: jspilling@proclipusa.com
    Internet: www.proclipusa.com
  9. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Sheesh... you'd think these guys could pony up a few hundred bucks for a phone.

I mean, I've had mine for a while now.
    Originally posted by MSB
    Sheesh... you'd think these guys could pony up a few hundred bucks for a phone.

I mean, I've had mine for a while now.
    I am not sure if you have been reading other threads on this board, but TONS OF PEOPLE still don't have a Treo 600. We probably wont have one for at least a month still (or longer).

I don't doubt that this company is having an issue finding a unit to build their product. You would hope that HandSpring would give them one.. but I HIGHLY doubt it from what we have seen with this rollout.
  11. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Hey... I didn't buy mine on the first day it was released.

And when I DID order, I got it from Handspring a few days later.

I was just wondering why a company that specializes in phone holders would not try to get ahead of the curve on one of the most highly anticipated PDA/phones in recent memory.
    Anyone live in Wisconsin?

Maybe you could drop by the Proclip office and solve their problem?
    my moblog:
    <a href="http://chumprock.textamerica.com/">http://chumprock.textamerica.com/</a>
    It very well may be that spending $600 on a phone that they're not going to use would wipe out the profit on selling an awful lot of their clips. My guess is they don't sell tens of thousands of units.
    Handspring, however, could have had mockups available well in advance for case/holder manufacturers....I'm sure the people that designed their cases and cradle did.

Ken
  14. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    And they couldn't re-sell the phone? Or turn it back in?

You're not going to convince me that they didn't drop the ball on this one.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I myself will be making several neat, keno accessories for the T600. If some one would like to give me your Treo 600 for a few weeks (no more than one month), please call.
  16.    #16  
    The following message is up on the proclip website...

Holder for Treo 600 coming soon!

11/13/03 - We have just received the Treo 600 and a holder will be ready for delivery in approx. 2 weeks.

Thank you Treo enthusiasts for your continued support!