View Poll Results: Which T600 hardware version do you have?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hardware REV. A

33 20.37%
  • Hardware REV. B

128 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by hugopoole
    Has someone collected a list of ## codes (rather than my typing in 1000) different numbers and potentially starting WWIII.

So far:

##377 Last Error Log
    ##786 Hardware/Handset Info
    While pressing #'s last night I got a prompt... does anyone know what this means?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?
    1) Global Thermal Nuclear War

Sorry, I just could not help myself...
    i did an exchange due to original (version b) 600 speaker. i had b. i received a. i believe the main difference between the two is the power button. version a you have to apply noticably more pressure. however, there is no power button or any other rattle with version a vs. b. i found the screen on the a version slightly brighter and more crisp/clearer, as well. the screen on a was also better centered.
    Checked mine. Received on 10/20/03.
    Rev C, Warrenty date: 10/9/03
    With PRL version 10021
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    The debug screen has all sorts of cool info that would be interesting to those of us in the communications industry...
    My phone is Hardware Revision: E

The case is gold-plated. The keyboard keys are ebony with silver inlay and the navigation button is solid gold with the center button made of pewter. The Sprint logo is ruby and diamond inlay...the Handspring logo is also diamond. I was hoping for Revision C...anyone wanna trade?

-David
    http://www.davegk.com
    Originally posted by ferrarinu

While pressing #'s last night I got a prompt... does anyone know what this means?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?
    1) Global Thermal Nuclear War

Sorry, I just could not help myself...
    Anybody noticed an improvement in the camera on different revisions?
    Does anyone have a Listing or a web site for Diag Codes. like ##786?
    Originally posted by conflagrare
    Anybody noticed an improvement in the camera on different revisions?
    I just got a new Rev C Treo 600 as a waranty replacement for my Rev B with a bad ear piece speaker. The Quality of the camera on the new Rev C is considerably better. The entire phone seems to work better, with no soft resets, the speaker is clear as a bell, I do have a little bit of a rattle in the power button, but thats a small price to pay for what im gaining. I loved my Treo before, but now... WOW!
    Originally posted by Kevin25a

I just got a new Rev C Treo 600 as a waranty replacement for my Rev B with a bad ear piece speaker. The Quality of the camera on the new Rev C is considerably better. The entire phone seems to work better, with no soft resets, the speaker is clear as a bell, I do have a little bit of a rattle in the power button, but thats a small price to pay for what im gaining. I loved my Treo before, but now... WOW!
    I had the same issues resolved, but going from Rev. C to Rev. B ironically.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123