View Poll Results: Ordered on 10/9 or 10/10 from HS? Tell us whether you received your order.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ordered Thursday, 10/9, and received it.

23 34.33%
  • Ordered Thursday, 10/9, and did not receive it.

20 29.85%
  • Ordered Friday, 10/10, and received it.

11 16.42%
  • Ordered Friday, 10/10, and did not receive it.

13 19.40%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

(also, fyi, the HS CSR collected my e-mail address unlike on previous calls)
    They asked me for my email this morning, too. I think they used it to pull up my order record (because they didn't actually ask for the order number).

Well, I've had the little sucker in my hands for six hours now, and their web system still shows awaiting shipment -- maybe I'll get another one ;-)

Oliver
    I ordered mine at 8:30am on thursday the 9th. I was one of the failed order people. My 600 was delivered yesterday at noon.
    Ordered mine on the 15th. I got two emails that day - one said it was on backorder. I called Handspring today (16th) and spoke with a very nice rep who was helpful. He told me that it was not on backorder and that it would probably ship out today (after he checked some database). He didn't want to give me a definitive "yes it will ship today," but said that it was on the truck ready to go out. Just checked my email and it is sitting at Fedex in Salt Lake City. The projected delivery daye is the 21st. I got cheap shipping, no accessories, and have same shipping/billing addresses. Hope this helps and good luck!
    I always get the generic answers when I call them.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    This is getting ridiculous. Called hs yesterday because they were "unable to obtain authorization on credit card" for the SECOND TIME!!!. I only found out, not while I was on the phone with the rep to fix the FIRST SCREWED UP ORDER, but after I received an e-mail a day AFTER I fixed it a SECOND TIME. Holly crap!!!! They told me that it was my cc that was causing the problem. So what did I do? Call my cc WHILE hs waited on the other line. I asked my cc about the problem and they said that there is nothing wrong on there end and they not once, declined or refused a charge from hs. I was on the speaker phone, btw, so the hs rep heard it all. The hs rep than told me that they will check to see what happened and it MAY be there fault as to why my charge never went through TWO TIMES. SHe told me she'd get back to me today. Well today is over and I received no call from hs or e-mail. This is bull*&^%! I've spent a total of 3 hours trying to get a fricken phone delivered to me that was ordered originally on Thursday of last week.

Is there anyone we can go to? A consumer group? Here, if companies **** with customers we call the BBB. I wanna ***** now. I've had it with these idiots.
    For all of you (me included) that are still waiting for orders placed last week.

Make you feel good, don't it??

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t38486/s.html
  7.    #47  
    Originally posted by tcjohnsson
    For all of you (me included) that are still waiting for orders placed last week.

Make you feel good, don't it??

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t38486/s.html
    Absolutely rediculous.
    Ordered: 10/09/2003 10:44:01 AM
    Shipping: Different Address
    Accessory: Headphone Adapter

Was "FAILED ORDER"

Been "AWAITING SHIPMENT" since Tue.

Called 10/16: Rep answered immediately. I asked what was wrong with my order. She politely asked me to hold. She came back a few times to apologize for the wait. She came back and said the order would ship today and shipping would call me with the tracking info.

1am 10/17: Nobody called. Still "AWAITING SHIPMENT"

Ordered evening of 10/9. "Failed Order." "Awaiting Shipment" since Tuesday.

Shipping announcement email sent 3:03:48 AM (PDT). It says it shipped just after noon yesterday. I actually called Handspring last night to ask if I could get Saturday delivery, and they said no. Looks like I won't need it. Hopefully some of you will have surpprises in your inboxes this morning like I did.
  10.    #50  
    Same here... email at 3:07 pacific time. It's been shipped and I have a tracking number. I almost can't believe it!!
    I received an e-mail from Handspring at 5:02am stating my order had shipped and should be delivered TODAY!!!

According to the FedEx tracking info, my order was picked by on Oct 16 at 12:29pm. My order status remained "Awaiting Shipment" on Handspring.com .

So, the information on Handspring.com is unreliable.
    I woke up this morning to check my emails and there it was...an email from handspring saying the treo 600 was shipped. Picked up by fedex at 12:29. I guess for us that had a failed order status earlier this week are finally getting our units shipped. My status on HS website says shipped. I'm shipping it to my office instead of my billing address. I did not order any accessories.

I guess I have a long weekend of waiting!!! hahahaha
  13. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Grrr, still no email with the tracking number, and still no update on the website (stuck in "Awaiting Shipment") for my 10/9 order!

Of course, I could just get the tracking number off the Fedex box in my garage since the Treo arrived yesterday.

Not sure why I even continue to check the website ;-) I guess it's become a habbit. But at least it tells those of you who still wait that getting an email with tracking number and/or having the website change to "Shipped" is not a prerequisite to actually getting the Treo. Bizarre.

Oliver
    I too woke this morning to find emails that my Treo has shipped and should arrive by 10/21. I ordered on 10/9. Funny thing though, my debit card still hasn't been charged...
    sexygogoboy
  15. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by sexygogoboy
    I too woke this morning to find emails that my Treo has shipped and should arrive by 10/21. I ordered on 10/9. Funny thing though, my debit card still hasn't been charged...
    Oh yeah, good point, mine seems to not have been charged yet either, even though I got my Treo yesterday.

Wait! Maybe it was just a dream! Where's my T600??? Ah, there it is.

Oliver
    Well I just checked my order status again on Handspring.com. It still says "Awaiting Shipment" but next to each item it's taken a step backward to "Credit Card Approved"!!!!!!!! WTH is goin on????????
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  17.    #57  
    THANK GOODNESS I paid for overnight shipping or I would have blown a gasket waiting this weekend after all that has happened!!
    Originally posted by Deacon

Edit: Actually I'm on the phone with handspring again, politely giving the rep a hard time

He was telling me my treo would definetly ship today. I told him if he was sure it was shipping to get me a tracking number, so he said he'd call the shipping dept to make sure it was going out.

He called them, said they said they were sure it'd be going out, and they'd send me the tracking number later. He also said if I didn't get the email soon, to call back. So.....maybe everyone 'failed order' shipments are going out today. Or maybe this guy was blowing smoke up my a**!! We'll see.
    Well looks like the guy was right. I checked late last night, and I still didn't get an email, and my status was still 'awaiting shipment'. I said to myself "I KNEW that guy was lying!!", but I was still buzzed off a few beers after watching the Yankees win, so I didn't really think about it too much.

Well I woke up this morning, and check the status on handspring.com. Still 'awaiting shipment'. BUT I went to check my email, and lo and behold there is a message from handspring. MY PHONE SHIPPED LAST NIGHT!! Woooooo. It will be here sometime today.

Seems their order status tool is severely behind. As a point of reference, I ordered 10/9 @ 1pm, with a diff shiping and billing address. I also ordered the form fitting case.

For those still waiting, maybe try what I did: ask the rep to call shipping and see whats going on.
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    I ordered on 10/9 in the evening with slow shipping, and it came thursday afternoon....I wasn't home, so this afternoon I go pick it up at Fed Ex.....

You know, when I was waiting, it was painful to check that Fed Ex shipping website every hour, so I just did something else, Try taking your mind off of the Treo's journey, and get outside.
    Yeah right..I know.
    Now don't get mad at me - but I ordered on 10/15 (Wed) at 11:06 am EDT. My unit was shipped last night and is supposedly on the FedEx truck now (Fri 11:55 am EDT). Ordered no accessories and ship to and billing were same address, and used overnight shipping.

My guess is that they are finally getting a bit caught up, so hang in there.

(BTW - never did get an email that it shipped and no tracking number shows on my order. I had to call Handspring for the tracking number)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast