Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not a lawyer, but a contract is a 2 way street. For your consideration (legal talk for money) they have an obligation to provide a set service for a set price for a set period of time. If SPCS decides they can change the terms of their part of the deal w/o some form of compensation to you ... they should feel absolute fear with LWNP on Nov 24.

That mgr is blowing smoke ... he is probably hiding something!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Well here's my experience with PictureMail. (Amazing that we're all getting different stories!)

I signed up on Sprint as a new customer with their $100/month plan for 2000 minutes as well as unlimited Sprint Vision. As I was getting off the phone, I asked, "this will work with pictures too?" and the rep said, "oh, your phone has a camera? hold on, I'll need to change something then."

Basically she gave me a choice. I could go with Sprint Vision with Pictures, and have the ability to do PictureMail, and get a $5 credit applied to any downloads I might do throughout the month (ringers, screensavers, etc.)

Or, I could go for Sprint Vision without Pictures, not be able to use PictureWeb, and get a $10 credit applied to any downloads.

At first I went for option #1. The ringtones are lame, especially since there free ones out there that don't expire. (not to mention I can't even get their pages to go beyond the first 9.) So why would I need $5 more credit for something I probably wouldn't use? And I wanted to be able to play with PictureMail.

But now that I realize PictureMail is weak, and I'll have better control via SnapperMail, I think I'll go with option #2. $10 credit is better than $5 credit -- maybe they'll offer something worthwhile to use it with soon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12