1.    #1  
    Hi,

Got my T600 yesterday (converted from Kyo 7135) and am loving it. Very impressive device. I cannot find anything about pockettunes, however. Where do I get it?

(I grabbed the trial from Palmgear while I figure it out and it's pretty sweet, especially the audio boost with the external speaker--it's loud--perfect for audiobooks)

Thx.
    -Gadgetpro
    You register on handspring's site and chose the free software you want. I did it two days ago... nothing yet.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    There is a link on the Treo CD to the Handspring registration site. From there you choose between a game called "Atum" or "Pocket Tunes".
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by Real-ity
    You register on handspring's site and chose the free software you want. I did it two days ago... nothing yet.
    FYI, I waited over a week with nothing. Call the handspring support line and do not get off the phone until they promise to email you the link personally. Be nice and they're happy to do it.
    Originally posted by MHR

FYI, I waited over a week with nothing. Call the handspring support line and do not get off the phone until they promise to email you the link personally. Be nice and they're happy to do it.
    Waited over a week also, am on phone with Handspring and a very friendly support rep is taking care of it. She asked for the serial number to register the phone, which the registration page did not. I wonder if that had something to do with it.
    I filled out the form on the Handspring Web site early this afternoon. I got a message that I would get an email with details within 48 hours. 15 minutes later, the email came and I downloaded the software with no problems.

The only disappointment is that several of the features of Pocket Tunes are disabled in this version; choosing them from the menu results in an invitation to buy an upgraded version. I guess you get what you pay for.
    How do I get my mp3's on the card?
    Do you download the software onto the card, or the device itself?
    I finally figured it out. I went and bought a SanDisk ImageMate USB 2.0 Reader/Writer at BestBuy for $20 and it works like a charm.

Thanks
    Hello,
    You don't need a card reader. You just select MP3 files in the 'Install' app of Palm Desktop and it automatically installs them to the card in the Treo.
    Andy.