1.    #1  
    Have installed TC-Ringer and extra ringtones on my 600 (same ones I had on my 300).

(1) But when I try to "play" any of the extra ringtones, or any of the embedded HS ringtones, I get: "There was a problem playing the selected tone. Please turn off wireless mode and turn it back on again." I press "OK" and it does this automatically. But I still can't play the ringtones. Keep getting the same message.

(2) And when I try to link a contact with an extra ringtone, the extra tones don't show up in the list.

Any ideas?
    Originally posted by Arlene R. Foreman
    Have installed TC-Ringer and extra ringtones on my 600 (same ones I had on my 300).

(1) But when I try to "play" any of the extra ringtones, or any of the embedded HS ringtones, I get: "There was a problem playing the selected tone. Please turn off wireless mode and turn it back on again." I press "OK" and it does this automatically. But I still can't play the ringtones. Keep getting the same message.

(2) And when I try to link a contact with an extra ringtone, the extra tones don't show up in the list.

Any ideas?

The current version of TC Ringer is not compatible with the Treo 600. A Treo 600 compatible version should be available soon.