1.    #1  
    Ok, enough is enough. Placed my order for a Treo 600 & headphone adapter on 10/10 at 7am with MC and different billing and shipping address. I quickly contacted my cc company to be sure we were all set with the 2nd shipping address. Within minutes I got a confirmation from Handspring of receipt of my order. First thing on 10/14 I got another e-mail from Handspring confirming the details of my order.

So there I sat at "order recieved" for a couple days like most and then to cc approved. On TUESDAY morning I saw that I was now at AWAITING SHIPMENT.

So, here I am, now 10/16 checking every couple hours. STILL at awaiting shipment !!!! WTF ! :-(

BTW - I got Handspring Order Follow-up Survey from Bizrate on 10/15 asking me about the delivery of my Treo and experience with my on-line Handspring order. Hmmmmm
    I was the same (ordered 10/10 with 2 addresses).....just shipped last night and will be here today!! hang in there.
    I ordered on 10/9 around 11 am central and I am still at the awaiting shipment. My debit card still has not been charged. On Tuesday 10/14 I got a second email confirming my order and I watched it on that day go from Order received to credit card approval and then to awaiting shipment. I called customer service yesterday and they assured me that since my order showed awaiting shipment that my phone was shortly on it's way to the delivery truck. She also said that I would receive a tracking number either late afternoon or in the morning, depending on which shipment it went out on. I didn't receive any tracking information last night and this morning and my debit card still has not been charged. Guess I will give them another call....
    sexygogoboy
    Ordered mine last thursday, stuck on Awaiting Shipment for almost two days, and yesterday my cc was charged. Got my shipment email this morning the time on the email was 3:00am, and since I had overnight, was able to check the fed ex site with my number supplied on the email, and it should be here today by 3:00pm.

This is exactly one week. Also I ordered a number of accessories, and had the same billing and shipping address.
    Well, I didn't get an email saying it was shipped until my phone had already arrived here in the delivery truck at 7:30am. I don't think their automation is very up-to-date.
  6. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    No email with tracking number, no update on the web (still "awaiting shipment"), no charge to my Amex.

Treo ordered 9/10 in the AM, with two different addresses and the case and audio adapter accessories.
    Originally posted by ocs
    No email with tracking number, no update on the web (still "awaiting shipment"), no charge to my Amex.

Treo ordered 9/10 in the AM, with two different addresses and the case and audio adapter accessories.
    Ordered 10/9, 2 addresses. Went from order received to order failed to checking credit and now it's been Awaiting Shipment for 2 days
    same here. I ordered on 10-9 at 1pm and mine has been saying awaiting shipment since last tuesday evening. My cc wasn't charged yet and I was one of those who's orders on Tuesday morning said order failed. I guess maybe we got stuck behind because of their fluke????

Oh well. Gotta be patient.
    I placed my order 10/15 at 7:45am and my card has been charged already - not just verified. I'm still at awaiting shipment according to the site.
    I ordered mine on 10/12 and mine is being delivered today. I know the wait is painful for everyone, but I sure it will be worth it!
    Go Gators!
    From all indications, there was a big snafu that affected man 10/9 orders. Some of these are still awaiting shipment while much more recent orders are being fulfilled. Sigh.
  12. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    What I don't understand is... why do those of you who received their Treo actually have time to "brag" about it here ;-)

I know I'd have something else to do...

(just kidding)

Oliver
  13. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Well, okay, so I gave in and called (for the first time, mind you) Handspring to ask for a status update. Wasn't very helpful. The gist of the conversation was "We have seven business days to ship it, and that means we have two more days, and no, yours hasn't shipped yet, and yes, some orders ship faster than others."

I think they ought to find a better oursourcing company for their shipments ;-)

Oliver
    I too ordered 10/10 in the a.m. two different addresses. CSR said shipping later on today in the morning at the latest. <crosses fingers>. I really need to get some work done damn phone!!!
    It will come when it comes. No one at HS has a clue. Ordered 10/9 10:48 am, been "awaiting shipment" since Sunday. Talked to HS last night and he said it's been shipped he just doesn't have tracking #. Called this mornig and there was a long pause and the dude said "oh, you ordered on the 9th, we have been having problems with that day...too many orders. " I asked if he could please look into it, but he can only look at the same screen I see. Told me he was shure it was going out in the next couple of days.

I'm going to order one for my wife today. I bet it beats mine here!

@$%*&#!
    Originally posted by Facci
    Well, I didn't get an email saying it was shipped until my phone had already arrived here in the delivery truck at 7:30am. I don't think their automation is very up-to-date.
    That's my HOPE!!!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    Originally posted by Speedracer
    I too ordered 10/10 in the a.m. two different addresses. CSR said shipping later on today in the morning at the latest. <crosses fingers>. I really need to get some work done damn phone!!!
    I think they say that just to make us happy, in this case the rep was probably assuming that it ought to ship today if it were ordered that long ago. I seriously don't think any of the people we call have means to check into when things will actually ship.
    The HS website even says that the CSRs have access to the same information that we don on the web only - and there is no need to call them for additional information, as they have none.

I'm guessing that those that are saying more than the web reveals are trying to placate us to keep call volume down. If they say it shipped today and I don't have a tracking # yet, you'll probably sit on that information for a while before calling back.

Unless you're totally obsessed as many of us are and aren't getting any work done because you're trolling this forum and checking "Order Status" with the same fervor that a heroin junkie checks his needles...

But none of that applies to me