1.    #1  
    I got my Treo 600 today and posted some first impressions and photos. I really like it.

Here are the notes and Treo 600 photos.
    another happy treo <b>600</b> user.
    Nice Job...Thanks.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Excellent Job. It is nice to see pictures like that.

Ayrow
    Thank you for the great review Very very informative.

I don't know if I would've had as much patience as you did to take pictures of unopened boxes. I'm glad you did so that we can all see the box contents and what we all can expect. If it was me, I probably would've just teared into them like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Once again, Great Job!!
  5.    #5  
    I'm glad you've found it helpful, thanks for the kind words.
    Alex, you da man! You are everywhere! Your Tasks package gets mentioned on all my favorite Mac sites, and then here I find you on Treocentral. You are the consumate geek, I salute you!

Wait and you love golf and have a Tivo? If you own a Mac too, you could be me! Maybe all Treo owners are like this, I dunno??
    saw golf mentioned so figured u must have intelligolf on you treo. I like but I have to reboot intelligolf between every hole. I score hole, close lid. when I open lid, phone pad comes up. then reboot intelligolf.

is there a solution? tkes lots of time.

thanks.
  8.    #8  
    chrisutley--

The mobile version of tasks works great with the Treo.

I do use a Mac, and I'm hoping to get a new one (probably when the G5 makes it into the 17" PowerBook).

I did meet another fellow with similar tech tastes recently. It seems that certain people are drawn to well designed and executed products.

vitb9doc--

I do use Intelligolf. You need TreoButton or one of the other apps that let you control what happens when you open/close the lid.

You can read about this and other stuff you might find interesting on my Treo 300 Tips page.
    Originally posted by vitb9doc
    saw golf mentioned so figured u must have intelligolf on you treo. I like but I have to reboot intelligolf between every hole. I score hole, close lid. when I open lid, phone pad comes up. then reboot intelligolf.

is there a solution? tkes lots of time.

thanks.
    I use GolfTrac. You need to install Buttons-T from Handspring so you could configure in Preferences that opening the flip does nothing. Good luck.
  10.    #10  
    Yes, TreoButton and Buttons-T will both do the trick. Check out the features of each one and see which you prefer.
    Nice reality pictures( not glossed up)

Thank you!
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Isn't the solution pretty simple? If I don't want the phone program to launch when I open the lid I just turn the treo on first with the power button and then open the lid. Then it keeps me at the last program I used rather than the phone app. I haven't found any app this doesn't work for
    Thanks for you help. I knew there must be a solution.

vitb9doc
    Originally posted by robguz24
    Isn't the solution pretty simple? If I don't want the phone program to launch when I open the lid I just turn the treo on first with the power button and then open the lid. Then it keeps me at the last program I used rather than the phone app. I haven't found any app this doesn't work for
    ... how about going into preference menu and setting it to not go to any apps when you open the flip?