1.    #1  
    AAAUUUAAGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHHHHUUUUHHHH!!!!
    EEEYAAAUUUUUGHHH!!!

sigh,

That feels better. Anyone else care to join in? It really does help!
    I figure if we don't see it by thanksgiving, there's always medication.
    Yes. I am getting more and more pissed.
    argh!
    ahem yes, much better

please see my other post about further delay, 11/25 i think is what ingram is showing as of this afternoon...

hopefully hs is trying to get the jump on selling direct off their site, but i wont hold my breath...

my prediction is that three weeks from now, the csr's will still be saying "in a couple of weeks..."

judging from some recent posts about speakers blowing out, and different production runs having different buttons and display qualities, i cant say im that excited anymore...
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    The way I figure is the sprint guys are doing the beta test so ours will be flawless. We should really thank them.
    1. treo 600 pretty.
    2. want treo 600.
    3. check treo central.
    4. check hand spring.
    5. no treo 600.
    6. why no treo.
    7. envy sprint users.
    8. still no treo.
    9. changed release date.
    10. pull out hair.
    11. get a life.
    12. all well again.
    13. goto line 1.

Arrrg.
    Rumour is that the Treo 600 should be released on the 4th November in Australia, and given that the majority of users over here have GSM units, I am assuming that the GSM model will be to one that is launched.

http://www.auspug.org/phpBB2/viewtop...=2700&start=30

I personally can't wait...and I am damn sick of checking all of the different forums infinite times each day.

Dave
    AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nope. Doesn't make me feel a bit better. Neither does sifting through 160 messages every morning, compared to the old 35 so that I can see how much everyone enjoys their Sprint 600.

What to do, what to do. <sigh>
    No dealer here is expecting any this year, same, from what I hear, for the dealers in Singapore, malaysia and Thailand.

They just decided that 250 customers don't count for much.

If Orange can get them in UK, what is the problem with getting them everywhere?
  9.    #9  
    AAAARRRHHGGHGHGHA!A!!!!!!

&$%@$!!! T-Mobile!!!!!

ARGHAAAAAHHHAAA!!!!!!!!

Die! Die! Die!!! KILL T-Mobile!!!!!!

AGAAGHHAAAA!!!!!!!!

ok, who's got the valium?

WUUAAAHHAAAA!!!!!

Another month has gone by. No word.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Breathe in...breathe out... breathe in, breathe out.

I just looked at my Nov. 4 order date news on handspring's site...remembering that I waited a few days to try to get the scoop on if the Cingular GSM was unlocked or would work on Tmo...

Ah.... Ah... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I really belive this experience is as close as I'm gonna get to experiencing going thru male labor.... with this news, I don't even think I'm showing yet?

Let me know when I should push...
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    For once in the last 4 years, im actually GLAD Im with sprint. You GSM guys are going to blow gaskets soon.

Save your sanity, GO SPRINT LOL.

(Just joking)
    OK everybody, QUIT WHINING!

...I can't hear myself whining!
    Originally posted by tommygreen
    OK everybody, QUIT WHINING!

...I can't hear myself whining!
    Now, now kids, no need to get upset, we can all whine joyously in unison.

Cheers.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts

ARRRRRRRGH!!!!
    Im getting sick of waiting
    Now, there is talk of a delay for Tmo back to mid-December? Awwwwww no F..kin' way!
    ...I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
    Originally posted by JDave
    If Orange can get them in UK, what is the problem with getting them everywhere?
    I'll slip you an Orange GSM one with President Bush when I have tea with him and the Queen later this afternoon

Gabriel