Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I have two Treo 600's, one is a Rev A and the other is a Rev B. The Rev B phone makes soft beeps when in phone mode and digits are pressed. The Rev B phone makes the soft plunk sound.

My questions. Is ther a way to change the sound for key presses? Is there a way to change the volume of that sound?
    John
    Yes the "plunking" is much too loud! Let's find a way to turn it down for Rev. B and up for Rev. A models!

Also the background tones for automatic dialing are so loud as to obscure the cues for paging/voicemail/passwords! This was not really adequately addressed in the "10 things I hate" thread...

See this other thread for more on that issue, however, here .
    Last edited by TreoTheo; 10/15/2003 at 11:40 PM.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    The failure to pause and play the extra digits has been discussed at length in another thread, "The 10 things I hate...", check the second page.

I am talking about having audible feedback that a key has been pressed to enter digits when dialing or performing other entires.

I was surprised the tones were different between the two units and I was curious as to whether there was a way to set a preference. I would like it to be louder as well.
    John