1.    #1  
    I'm getting my Treo600 on Friday and have a quick question. I currently have a Tungsten T. What would be the easiest way to make sure all my information gets ported across properly? I know I need to install the Desktop S/W that comes with the 600. When I do this would my current information on the Palm Desktop S/W get erased?
    What kind of information?

Do you use Outlook or Palm Desktop?

If you mean your contacts and calendar, and you use Outlook:

- sync the Tungsten T one last time to get the latest info on your computer
    - in the sync manager, delete your old username and make a new one
    - in Outlook, go into the folders view and find the note with your old username in its name. Delete that
    - in Chapura, select the new username as the one to use for syncing

That's from memory but if you take into account that I may have used slightly incorrect phrasing, you should be able to do it based on that info in under 10 minutes. That's the best way to go.

You COULD also just sync using your old username, but that may lead to problems due to incompatible software, in addition to filling your new PDA with stuff you don't want or need on it.

If you use Palm Desktop, I don't know the exact process, but the concept is similar.
  3.    #3  
    I'm using Palm Desktop, but I think I get what you mean. Whatever happens I'll make a backup of my data first then go for it