Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone found other pocket tunes skins? The one listed on their website www.pocket-tunes.com are all for a 320x320 device.

Does anyone know of an easy program fro creating custom skins? The pocket-tunes website tells you how to do it, but manually entering all the information info an xml file and creating the graphics seperately can be tedious. Suggestions?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Im in the same boat. I await and see what pops up.

Miguel
  3. purpleY
    I was thinking about doing a skin, but doing the XML seems daunting. I am a graphic designer so I can do the image parts fairly easily. Anyone want to team up
    The XML is pretty easy to edit. Just use a text editor. You'll figure it out. As for low res skins, I've messed around a bit and put two together so far. You can download them as well as the source XML/BMP files on my site. http://pablosbrain.com/t600ptunesskin/
    Ok, so you make new Bitmaps, for the XML file, but how do you get it to a PDB file?
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Hey Pablo.. thanks for making these!!! They are great!
    Intysoft:
    to compile them into a PDB you have to use the tools available on the pocket toons site. goto the skins section and download the tools for your platform.
    Hi Pablo,

Saw your iTune one. Great job. I'm sure all of us Treo 600 owners appreciate your work. How about one for us Windows guys? Feel like making a Windows Media skin?

Wish those Pocket Tune guys would make a converter to just convert the existing ones to 160x160. There's a Windows Media one on their site I like but no source.

Larry
    I was thinking about making a windows media skin. If I have time this week I'll try and put one together. I've got other priorities this week however so it may not be right away.
    lmelamed:
    Its not finished yet but later tonight I'll probably finish the buttons and change a few things but I should have it done tonight. (got bored with my normal work stuff and took a break to do some design)
    http://www.pablosbrain.com/t600ptune...nXPmedia.shtml
    Thanks Pablo. Great work. I'l check back tonight.

Larry
    Welp... just finished the windowsXP skin. It turned out pretty good. Check it and the others out here http://www.pablosbrain.com/t600ptunesskin/
    hate to be picky but could you also post unzipped in the PDB format so we can just download from the Treo.
    you already do. sorry on my 600 right now and didn't see
    Windows Media ...nice skin! so far best I've seen
    Wow - these are very nice - Sooo much better than the supplied skin. I must try to make one soon to recreate my fav winamp skin at home...

Thanks so much!
    Nice People Suck Less.
    Here are some more. I'm looking for ideas for other skins. Feel free to suggest.

Baseball skins
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Mol, I'd like an iTunes 4 skin like the ones they have on their web site!
    Originally posted by AirData
    Mol, I'd like an iTunes 4 skin like the ones they have on their web site!
    I second that!
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    posted these on another thread, but here are my first 2 creations...

2_skins.zip
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast