1.    #1  
    email from igolf, SD GPS manufacture company :

Thank you for your question and your interest in the SD GPS Package. We have a Treo 600 for development purposes and I can assure you, the SD GPS receiver does fit into the SDIO slot; however, it is a tight fit. In the coming weeks, we will be ensuring proper compatibility and will have everything working properly by shipment.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Dan Galatro

iGolf Technologies
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't play golf so thats why I'm a little disppointed in the iGolf unit. they need decent streetmap software. Better still, integrate with some online database like Mapquest or something.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by echaban
    I don't play golf so thats why I'm a little disppointed in the iGolf unit. they need decent streetmap software. Better still, integrate with some online database like Mapquest or something.
    thayre giving mapapolis navigation software together with it ??
    Kewl! diddn't notice that. Wonder if Mapopolis "Navigator" will work with this on the T6?

Still wish they'd unbundle the golf stuff and lower the price.
    What about the GPS dongle thing for Treo 300. Does anyone know if it will work with the 600?

Thanks
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by echaban
    Kewl! diddn't notice that. Wonder if Mapopolis "Navigator" will work with this on the T6?

Still wish they'd unbundle the golf stuff and lower the price.
    noone is stopping you from calling them up and asking if they can do that for you ? im sure it might be possible especially once it is realeased.
    Looks like it's really made by Matsu****a:

http://www.brighthand.com/article/SD...ng_in_November

There will be other people selling this puppy.
    I'm hoping Mapopolis will sell it. Truth be told I'd like to see one with 128MB of memory on it and have someone like Lowrance sell their MapCreate software with it. They have databases for sportsmen as well as motorists.

I was planning on getting a Lowrance iFinder GPS for christmas until I got bitten by the T600 bug.
    It's really annoying when the filter thinks I'm saying cuss words when I'm really just typing the name of a real japanese company
    Perhaps we sould change the company's name to MatsuPOOPa