1.    #1  
    Splashphoto works fine for images stored on an sd card. But when you select "internal" no photos come up...even if you've transferred .jpgs from a card to your device. Any ideas how to get around this? Does it have something to do with the way the treo saves pictures internally?
    Sounds like an issue to take up with the folks at SplashData. I too have SplashPhoto and intend to store pictures on an SD (I have one on order). So I will be interested in hearing what they say about this.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Splashphoto works perfectly on my t600, and i'm not using an SD card. maybe there was an error when you transferred from the card to the internal memory.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by davsug
    Splashphoto works perfectly on my t600, and i'm not using an SD card. maybe there was an error when you transferred from the card to the internal memory.
    No, the picture shows up when I use the default picture viewer (along with all the photos I've taken).

Can you browse photos you've taken with the built in camera? When you transfer images from an sd card, via the desktop, or via email in to your treo, do you do anything different? store it anywhere specific? Didn't think you really had an option.

I'm also trying the demo version of splashphoto, that wouldn't have anything to do with it would it? Didn't read anything about limitations of a demo version.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I want to make sure I understand what you're trying to do...if you're trying to view pics taken with the T600 camera with SplashPhoto, you can't, at least until you transfer them to your desktop, then transfer them back to your T6 using SplashPhoto desktop. They need to be converted.

To view any photos with Splashphoto, you need to run them through the desktop program first.

Did that help?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by davsug
    I want to make sure I understand what you're trying to do...if you're trying to view pics taken with the T600 camera with SplashPhoto, you can't, at least until you transfer them to your desktop, then transfer them back to your T6 using SplashPhoto desktop. They need to be converted.

To view any photos with Splashphoto, you need to run them through the desktop program first.

Did that help?
    ah, I only installed the palm version, not the desktop.

However that still sucks that Handspring and/or Sprint designed it so as to not be able to browser camera images on the device in anything other than the picture viewer.
    Is it possible to use splashphoto photos through the phonebook for an image link?
    I use Splashphoto and have all the photos on my card.

Since it seems the Treo keeps all the pictures in one master database as opposed to seprate jpgs that Splashphoto keeps, it doesnt seem there is a way to interconnectr the two.

I am hoping Splashdata somehow puts a program together that utilitiez the same photo structure as sprint.

Mike