Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Does BC Personal work with Outlook, or just Exchange?
    Zagleft, I think you might not have something setup right. You have PE right? Make sure you have the file-view add on 'added' to your PE desktop client. You can find it on the settings page, at the bottom right.
    I'm still getting the SMS push somewhat delayed this afternoon.

Anyone else?
    Just talked to Sprint, they are aware of the issue and are working on it.
    Posted by pkmoor at pdaPhoneHome:

--------------------------
    Well, it's Monday morning 10/20 and I just spoke with Sprint BC Support. The latest is that there will be a NEW version of 6.0 that will be Treo600 compatible coming out either on the 25th of this month or on November 1. That will also (for as far as they were told) include "pushing" email. The new 6.0 version available now does not support the Treo600 fully, e.g. it may work but they don't recommend it...

They know many of us are waiting so they are working feverishly.

So, just keep using your other apps until then.
    Bah. Sprint is being silly, just trying to keep up with the 600 requests. I woiuld take that with a grain of salt. My 600 is working fine with this release and...

PUSH IS NOW WORKING!
    Mine just started working fine with connections for mail and pushing yesterday. Sprint must be making changes because I did not.

Nathan
    Now I hope they fix trhe alerts for new email.... which STILL only wrk if the application is open and running...

Has anyone told them about this?

I would assume it is a big in the client that they need to fix.. then again, maybe as someone said this new client ISN'T 100% Treo 600 compatible...

Mike
    MikeRadio wrote:
    Now I hope they fix the alerts for new email.... which STILL only wrk if the application is open and running...Has anyone told them about this?
    Yes, I have told them about it...Sounded like they were definitely aware, so that's probably a good sign...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456