1.    #1  
    I am on the unlimited vison plan ($10 make you holla plan) and tried taking pictures to share. It says that this service is not available yet and will be soon. Is it because i don thave the Picture Mail service ($15) to share my pictures with?

Will we have to upgrade our vision plans to share pictures? What are some other drastic differences in plans?
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I've got the $10 plan and it lets me share photos from my Treo.

Of course, it seems to fail 9 times out of 10... but it does work.

(Anyone know why it cuts out?)
    I have the $10 plan and I can share pictures just fine, when you first ran it, it tells you to set a password then it works fine. I've shared 5-6 pictures without a problem.
    I have the $10 plan and can not send pictures using picture mail.

The reason for my problem is my 3 month trial of picture mail has expired. If you are just using it for the first time, it will work fine, then in a couple of months you will start getting SMS messages from sprint reminding you to sign up for the $5 a month to keep the service. I had the same issue on my wifes 8100.
  5.    #5  
    it works now. but sometimes it says that its not available yet.
    Pay more for this? Hope someone writes a program to take a pic, and auto-attach the jpg in an email client. One button snap and send would be awesome, as long as it's not extra.
  7.    #7  
    it doesnt take much to capture and share anyways. and it works with the $10 unlimited vision plan here.

however, can't find away to log into my sprintpcs shared photos online. I guess thats where the Picture Mail services are required.