1.    #1  
    after I hotsync with my 300 prgs, everything is working fine but no ringers and phone does not vibrate ??????
    And I thought I was the only one! Is everyone seeing this.. upgrade from Treo 300 to Treo 600 and all standard ringtones disappear?
    Originally posted by wmf
    And I thought I was the only one! Is everyone seeing this.. upgrade from Treo 300 to Treo 600 and all standard ringtones disappear?
    No ringtones here either

Anyone know of a fix?

How do you add new ones (other than buy clicking on "get ringtones" to RENT them from sprint!!)
    Originally posted by Iggie

No ringtones here either

Anyone know of a fix?

How do you add new ones (other than buy clicking on "get ringtones" to RENT them from sprint!!)
    Happened to me also. I started deleting applications until I got the ringtones to "reappear" by magic. Not sure which application was the culprit but it might be one of those that came along for the ride with Snappermail.

I'd suggest you start removing applications one at a time while checking for the return of the ringtones. Worked for me
    ...found on another post. Delete the program MIDI Ringtones and all the built-ins will come back. Of course, all your custom ringtones disappear!
    which are the program midi ringtones?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Great! When I deleted the Midi Ring Tones program, all of the others came back. Ringo still doesn't work. But I'll take that up with electricpocket.
    Thanks for the heads up! This was causing mine to soft reset everytime a call came in. Had already deleted a bunch of ringer stuff that came over from my 300, but missed the MIDI Ringtones file the first time.