1.    #1  
    what app launchers have we tried and found compaitble with the 5 way on the treo6? silver screen? launcherX? any other problems?
    none

You can search for a previous thread on this issue.

Silver Screen is working on developing this functionality.
  3.    #3  
    ok thanks - and dude i love wheat thins (seriously). ha.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I've been using version 3.62B2 of ZLauncher, which supports the Treo 600 D-pad. For some reason, you can only download this version from Palmgear, but not from the developers web site.
    Nice to see Ztechs heads the call so quickly. They emailed me a couple days ago about adding support.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Nice to see Ztechs heads the call so quickly. They emailed me a couple days ago about adding support.
    I'm trying the software out.. and I like it.. but it keeps BEEPING at me.. Every time I do anything, BEEP.. Is there a way to turn that off? Dont' see anything in the documentation...
    Originally posted by mesnyder
    I've been using version 3.62B2 of ZLauncher, which supports the Treo 600 D-pad. For some reason, you can only download this version from Palmgear, but not from the developers web site.
    It supports it, but not in the way it should -- the D-pad just scrolls through the app screen display, but doesn't highlight/select individual apps like the built-in app launcher on the T600 does.

You still have to touch the screen to select, not just use the D-pad.

No thanks.
    Strange, works for me. All I have to do is hit the middle button on the 5 way once I have selected a tab Then a box appears around the first app under the tab, I can move the box around and choose any app under the tab using the 5way. See my screenshot of this here:

See the screenshot of this here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t38554/s.html

I have version 3.62B2 also.
    Looks like they released a new version that supports the 600 within the last few days. I just tried it and it works. Surprise, surprise.