1.    #1  
    Athough I love many attributes in the Treo 600. I am finding more and more things that I don't like.

In the Treo 300 datebook (called calendar in the 600), there is an alarm preference where I can check a box for alarm preset and enter minutes before the alarm goes off, so that I do not have to select "alarm" every time to get the alarm to sound. It appears the alarm preference is gone in the 600. Now I have to select "alarm" on every new event if I want the alarm to sound. Why did Handspring fo that?
    Go into the Calendar | Options | Sound Preferences - then tap on the Tones button. Preset appears at the bottom of the screen.

Trust and you shall find. Handspring does not usually take away goodies but they move them around sometimes.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mwomwom
    Go into the Calendar | Options | Sound Preferences - then tap on the Tones button. Preset appears at the bottom of the screen.

Trust and you shall find. Handspring does not usually take away goodies but they move them around sometimes.
    Thanks, they got that well hidden down 3 layers. I feel better now.
    Originally posted by mwomwom

Thanks, I may have never figured out or found this information otherwise.

Question, is there a way to set the Treo Calendar alarm or appointment to repeat on an hourly basis? For example if you need to have a reminder every 4 hours for meds or something.

Thanks again.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre