1.    #1  
    I have found a bug in the software and i am wondering if anyother ppl have the same thing, in (PREF) PREFERENCES - PHONE

(Select the connection for your phone applications)

once i enter that section of preferences im stuck there and whatever i do it will not let me leave that section of preferences, i can only go (Home) to the main screen, and if i go back into preferences i am still stuck there and i cannot move to any other of the many sections within preferences. untill i do a soft reset...

anyone else found the same?
  2.    #2  
    Someone with GSM version please try..
    I dont understand where you say the bug occurs? in Phone or in Prefs. Perhaps you are on a pre-release ROM and this is an old bug.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by mwomwom
    I dont understand where you say the bug occurs? in Phone or in Prefs. Perhaps you are on a pre-release ROM and this is an old bug.
    i am not on pre-release rom,

bassicly when you go into PREFS at the top right hand corner you have a pull down menu, in the pull down menu you will find PHONE - go in and try to exit it, or use the pull down menu again - if you get stuck a soft reset will get you out (no data loss)
  5.    #5  
  6.    #6  
  7.    #7  
    I can't reproduce your bug. I have an Unlocked Treo 600 GSM version and when I select preferences on the app screen, I don't even have a "phone" option in my drop down. Handspring sent this unit to me last week because we develop software for the Palm OS.
    Favorite smartphones, that I use: Treo 600 GSM version, Blackberry 7230, Motorola MXP200
    I'm trying it with the Palm Simulator. There is no Phone section in the Pref application.

(Using the Orange rom).
  10.    #10  
    perhaps it is showing up in my phone and not working properly because it has something to do with software i had previously on a Tungsten E ? i will do a hard reset and replace only those applications that have proven to work and will update you all,

thanks for trying anyhow
  11.    #11  
    by they way how do you use or where can i find the simulator?
    You have to be a registered developer. Go to the Handspring site and register and you can download the Treo 600 SDK.
    Favorite smartphones, that I use: Treo 600 GSM version, Blackberry 7230, Motorola MXP200