1.    #1  
    1)No abilty to view contacts by customer name. (a lot of people may not see this as a negative, but I'm in sales and haveover a thousand contacts, and NEED TO VIEW THEM BY COMPANY NAME, NOT FIRST OR LAST NAME. My palm 3xe has this option. The t180 did not nor does the t600.

2)Still after all these years and suggestions to palm and h/s no Voice Recorder

But what are the alternatives? Pocket PC Phone, yeah right!

I'm still on the fence about ordering this thing. I've had the treo 180, and the pocket pc phone, and was very dissapointed with both.

Staying with my current setup with a separate phone and pda is looking better every day.

On a positive note, I really like the form factor of the t600, they finally figured out you don't need a flip (a hassle for us business users who get many calls a day and get tired of fliping)
    I can search by company name on my T600. I go to contacts and start typing in the company name and it goes right to it!
    1)No abilty to view contacts by customer name. (a lot of people may not see this as a negative, but I'm in sales and haveover a thousand contacts, and NEED TO VIEW THEM BY COMPANY NAME, NOT FIRST OR LAST NAME. My palm 3xe has this option. The t180 did not nor does the t600.
    Get a 3rd party PIM like Agendus which will let you search and filter by any available field...

2)Still after all these years and suggestions to palm and h/s no Voice Recorder
    Actually there are 3rd party solutions like the Audacity DVR etc. I think its just a matter of time before these apps are ported to the Treo600...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by Facci
    I can search by company name on my T600. I go to contacts and start typing in the company name and it goes right to it!
    That's right, but only if the contact name in the Company Name.
    If, however, the contact "name" field is John Doe and the "company" field is Acme, Inc., typing "Acme" gets you nowhere.
  5.    #5  
    Can you view them by company name or does the first and last name of the contact show up when you go to address book?
  6.    #6  
    Does Agendus sync reliably with act?

Originally posted by gfunkmagic

Get a 3rd party PIM like Agendus which will let you search and filter by any available field...

Actually there are 3rd party solutions like the Audacity DVR etc. I think its just a matter of time before these apps are ported to the Treo600...
    Waaaa, waaaa, waaaa!

NO solution is going to be perfect. For the average user, the Treo series is more than good enough. I work in the sales field and do quite well with the system as is. What in the world did we do before we had these gadgets to complain about?

Like they say, if you want something done right, do it yourself.
    Go Gators!
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by KCGator
    Waaaa, waaaa, waaaa!

NO solution is going to be perfect. For the average user, the Treo series is more than good enough. I work in the sales field and do quite well with the system as is. What in the world did we do before we had these gadgets to complain about?

Like they say, if you want something done right, do it yourself.
    You DA MAN!