1.    #1  
    I have found a bug in the software and i am wondering if anyother ppl have the same thing, in (PREF) PREFERENCES - PHONE

(Select the connection for your phone applications)

once i enter that section of preferences im stuck there and whatever i do it will not let me leave that section of preferences, i can only go (Home) to the main screen, and if i go back into preferences i am still stuck there and i cannot move to any other of the many sections within preferences. untill i do a soft reset...

anyone else found the same?
  2.    #2  
    can someone try it?
    Just tried it...no problem here. I went in there, clicked "clear voicemail icon" and the clicked "ok" and it went right back to the phone screen.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    Just tried it...no problem here. I went in there, clicked "clear voicemail icon" and the clicked "ok" and it went right back to the phone screen.
    Ditto
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    Your menu is different i guess, i am using the GSM version and its has a whole list of connection possibilties vian IR for diffrent GSm phones...

Anyone with a GSM TREO can perhaps try ???GSM